2ITECH LTD is a technology company focused on solving the challenge of consumer attention for automated advertising. Our Attention Platform is the first programmatic solution to unify high-impact creative, quality supply, and true technology-driven scale
Brands can now deliver superior audience engagement while 2ITECH LTD publishers benefit from the ability to drive more revenue for every ad placement, resulting in greater efficiency and an enhanced consumer experience.
Protect your business from malicious users with the only real-time, cloud-ready security solution for structured data-in-motion.
2ITECH LTD management team has been recruited from among the leaders in the manufacturing and supply-chain management industries, and those who have been instrumental in the development and adoption of RFID technologies.
Walter WhiteChief Executive Officer
Walter White earned his Bachelor of Science in mechanical engineering from Missouri University of Science and Technology, and his MBA from the Rutgers University Executive MBA Program.
Sarah JhonsonDirector of Human Resources
Sarah Jhonson holds a bachelor’s degree in human resources, which she earned at Webster University in St. Louis, Missouri.
William AndersonDirector, Consulting and Solutions
William Anderson holds an M.E. in chemical engineering from the University of South Carolina, as well as a B.S. in chemical engineering from North Carolina State University.
Amanda Jepson earned her Bachelor of Accountancy at Auburn University. Amanda Jepson is also a registered professional Accountant (PA) and a certified automation professional (CAP).
Come and work for one of the industry’s most innovative companies. An equal opportunity employer, 2ITECH LTD is seeking talented and energetic individuals who excel in their areas of expertise and who wish to contribute to the worldwide uptake of RFID technology.
Customer Service Rep (CSR)
- Dealing with customer inquiries on a face to face basis
- Taking information accurately from customers and logging their order into the system
- Providing customers with updates on purchases and pricing
- Supporting the sales team
- Providing first class customer service on behalf of our respected and reputable client
- Manage busy calendars; coordinate appointments with differing time zones; schedule internal and external meetings and phone calls while understanding top priorities
- Manage CRM database
- Assist with investor relations and event planning
- Help to maintain contact with internal colleagues and a variety of stakeholders
- Tracking invoice payments and payments received and reconciling amounts
- Manage, monitor, and report on the financial performance of the Company
- Manage, operations, employees and scheduling
- Evaluate environmental data produced from site investigations and develop cleanup solutions.
- Oversee contractors.
- Ensure compliance with applicable regulatory and recordkeeping requirements and all risks are documented and mitigated effectively.
Data Entry Clerk
- Maintain data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures
- The task will be entering data for the finance and business analytics groups
- Willing to learn internal software at the company
- Review discrepancies in data received
- Advise supervisor of issues related to data
- Build data processing and exploration pipelines along with ML infrastructure to power our intelligence
- Deploy a range of cloud-based technologies for critical projects
- Write, test, instrument, and deploy code to our Kubernetes environment
- Help drive the innovation and evolution of 2ITECH LTD
- Provide architecture and performance metrics that provide proper trade booking, valuation, payments, settlements, Margin and regulatory reporting.
- Contribute directly towards Data and Storage management through collaboration with other members of the IT Department
- Responsible to design and implement solutions on systems where the database is managed by the external vendors
- Data and Storage Capacity planning
- Ensure the Design, Installation, and Implementation of enhancements follow FFIEC guidelines and NIST standards
- Work closely with Senior Infrastructure Engineer, Information Security Engineer, and IT Process Manager to build and maintain Data Flow Diagrams and Model Configuration Documentations.
Thank you for your interest in 2ITECH LTD.
410 Park Creek Dr, Alpharetta, GA, 30005